[ENG] Blogging Journey

July 02, 2021

You can check the link out for the Indonesian language 

Many things influenced me, why I decided to start this personal blog. I have always loved journalism. I have written a lot since I was 11th. Making up, wishing, and making my dreams are my hobbies. Not only writing, I often participate in competitions such as writing essays, writing short stories, scientific papers, poetry, and even short film scripts. Have you ever won a competition? Ever. But I'm not fixated on winning. Just being able to participate is already happy. How come? Of course, I can. One of my little joys is when people read my writing. I am a shy person. I can express my emotions by putting them in writing. Too poetic? Certainly not. This is how I know my true self.

The first writing I ever wrote was a poem in a junior high school magazine. I even forgot the title of the poem I wrote at that time.

I often post my writings on my personal Instagram page. Many drafts of writing that I made on my laptop and my cell phone. It is with this passion that I started blogging. Why did I choose to blog? Of course, I want to immortalize my writing. I want to share my story with people out there. The first time I got to know the world of blogging was when I was in junior high school and started blogging in 2015 under the name Marshmallow-mallow. Post, delete, repost one of my attitudes that can't commit to writing on a scheduled basis. However, that didn't stop me from continuing to write. Again, my writing is a draft. For that, I am looking for a way to make my writing not in the draft anymore, namely by starting blogging.

Finally, in 2018 I started back blogging on my blog www.wfanda.blogspot.com with posts that were still hollow. Until I found BPN (Blogger Women Network) which motivated me to stay consistent in blogging. Slowly but surely, I will continue to improve my writing posts on this personal blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, so interesting!! I think your life is so amazing. Thank you for translate your blog. Hope you share your life in your blog. I'm so curious how life as Indonesian.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.